Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Play Legit

Hello And Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums, Formerly Known As SkorgeScape :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Notice
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» new gfx of mine
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm by XsnipesX

» We need more players!~
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» John..
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» John's Runescape Progress x)
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» Sniper's Runescape Progress
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm by Sniper

» ~Sniper's Selling/Buying List~
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Sniper

» Some of my custom backgrounds :-)
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm by =*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

» [PENDING]Lachies Mod Application
Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Lachlan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Spencer
Fuck it. I_vote_lcapFuck it. I_voting_barFuck it. I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Sniper
toyboat4
Lachlan
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
XsnipesX
Trisha
=*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

Fuck it.

Go down 
+2
Lachlan
Sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Ryan, I'm sick and fucking tired of John. He acts like an immature brat and insults me, doesn't even give me a chance to talk back so he bans me.

I'm fucking quitting until he learns some fucking manners. He's going to lose you all your players and I hope you know that.

Fucking bye.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan
Lachlan

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 am

Wow guys Sniper got banned? So did DARE? Why so Banning?
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:53 pm

lol sniper ur funny Wink oh and btw idk why u cry to ryan he doesnt like ur ugly ass either xD anyways he doent care if u quit we've already talked and im not goin anywhere + i was a dick to u once cause i was in a bad mood and u kept talkin shit so u can stfu u ugly ass lil hoe. idk how im such a bad person for gettin mad once. but whatever quit the only person that cares is lachlan and hes quittin oh n maybe dare but hes banned too xD cyahh
oh btw i act like an immature lil brat? when im talkin to spencer and say something about balls u randomly come in and say "what balls?" thats what u call immature Wink btw me n ryan both think ur a complete bitch

-Love John
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥ wrote:
lol sniper ur funny Wink oh and btw idk why u cry to ryan he doesnt like ur ugly ass either xD anyways he doent care if u quit we've already talked and im not goin anywhere + i was a dick to u once cause i was in a bad mood and u kept talkin shit so u can stfu u ugly ass lil hoe. idk how im such a bad person for gettin mad once. but whatever quit the only person that cares is lachlan and hes quittin oh n maybe dare but hes banned too xD cyahh
oh btw i act like an immature lil brat? when im talkin to spencer and say something about balls u randomly come in and say "what balls?" thats what u call immature Wink btw me n ryan both think ur a complete bitch

-Love John

lol jon u funy u talk like dis. You're such a dick, you talk behind everyone's backs except ryan you little fucking suck up.
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 pm

lmao actually i only talk shit about you but i mean who doesnt? and i dont talk shit to ryan because hes my bff and we never have anything to fight about we talk to eachother about everything. we've faught b4 trust me u rly dunno what goes in behind the lines u lil bitch so u can just stfu
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
Owner
Owner
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 am

Honestly, this topic has created way more drama than it should have. Sniper, I understand you dislike John for what he did to Dare, and honestly, both you and I don't know the full story behind this.
I'm sure Dare has told you his own side of the story, but that doesn't meen its true, same with John's side of the story, when I asked them what happened, I got two different explanations of how this started. So, what could have prevented all of this was being the mature person of the situation and mind your own business. John has never been mean to you before this incident. I have seen the chatlogs of his hiddens. So I think if instead of calling John an "asshole" a "dick" and all these other names you should have just not said a word to him.
ESPECIALLY When John actually calmed down to this situation, had a chat with spencer, and you just barge in making a really rude statement.

Anyways, from how this seems it looks like I'm taking sides but that's not true.
I think everyone is at fault here.

John, You shouldn't have been so harsh to Dare.. I know he might have made you mad and that you weren't in a good mood but that was a little to much for the situations.

Dare, I really don't know what you did but you didn't deserve to hear what he said, but there must have been something that you did to make him mad.

Sniper, Just read the shit above.

In otherwords. You are all wrong. If i could go back in time to change this I would. And, I am not taking sides, I am completely neutral about this.
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Forums Admin
Forums Admin
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 am

I really didn't do to much wrong, I understand what happened, John was having a shitty day, I threw in my two cents where it wasn't needed. I have been trying to get john to unban me in chatbox to tell him I'm sorry but he won't.
I'm not asking to come back, Just to put this shit behind us, You guys are some chill ass people.
We were all wrong for letting it escalate this high.
I'm Willing to put it behind me,What about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 am

yeah im cool with that, idk about sniper i really dont care about her shes been lying to ev1 saying stupid shit like i banned her from the server when i have proof i didnt. soooo w/e ;D
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Forums Admin
Forums Admin
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am

We cool john? also, Next time you're having a bad day just let me know about it man.
Back to top Go down
Lachiee

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 am

Sorry for complaining John didnt know she wasnt banned from server Surprised oh if u havent already could u be able to unban me from chat xD i think ima still play Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 am

♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥ wrote:
yeah im cool with that, idk about sniper i really dont care about her shes been lying to ev1 saying stupid shit like i banned her from the server when i have proof i didnt. soooo w/e ;D

Eh? I only said I was banned from chat
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 am

♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥ wrote:
Honestly, this topic has created way more drama than it should have. Sniper, I understand you dislike John for what he did to Dare, and honestly, both you and I don't know the full story behind this.
I'm sure Dare has told you his own side of the story, but that doesn't meen its true, same with John's side of the story, when I asked them what happened, I got two different explanations of how this started. So, what could have prevented all of this was being the mature person of the situation and mind your own business. John has never been mean to you before this incident. I have seen the chatlogs of his hiddens. So I think if instead of calling John an "asshole" a "dick" and all these other names you should have just not said a word to him.
ESPECIALLY When John actually calmed down to this situation, had a chat with spencer, and you just barge in making a really rude statement.

Anyways, from how this seems it looks like I'm taking sides but that's not true.
I think everyone is at fault here.

John, You shouldn't have been so harsh to Dare.. I know he might have made you mad and that you weren't in a good mood but that was a little to much for the situations.

Dare, I really don't know what you did but you didn't deserve to hear what he said, but there must have been something that you did to make him mad.

Sniper, Just read the shit above.

In otherwords. You are all wrong. If i could go back in time to change this I would. And, I am not taking sides, I am completely neutral about this.

Fine. I'm sorry. I guess.
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

Fuck it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck it.   Fuck it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 pm

yeah we're cool dare, ill unban u from chat next time we're both on
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Ingame Admin