Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Play Legit

Hello And Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums, Formerly Known As SkorgeScape :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Notice
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» new gfx of mine
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm by XsnipesX

» We need more players!~
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» John..
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» John's Runescape Progress x)
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» Sniper's Runescape Progress
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm by Sniper

» ~Sniper's Selling/Buying List~
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Sniper

» Some of my custom backgrounds :-)
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm by =*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

» [PENDING]Lachies Mod Application
Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Lachlan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Spencer
Use this client to properly connect I_vote_lcapUse this client to properly connect I_voting_barUse this client to properly connect I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Use this client to properly connect I_vote_lcapUse this client to properly connect I_voting_barUse this client to properly connect I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Sniper
toyboat4
Lachlan
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
XsnipesX
Trisha
=*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

Use this client to properly connect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
Owner
Owner
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥

Use this client to properly connect Empty
PostSubject: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Everybody, I must now be reffered to Champion. I spent about 5 hours learning how to fix the VPS and figure out the issue, and i finally got it to work. So now, If you want to play, Which im sure you will since we are about to get players within this week. You should download this client that connects you to the new IP.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sxcpxkh81uvg24z

Back to top Go down
Trisha
Trisha

PostSubject: Re: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Good job
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

PostSubject: Re: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 am

trisha ive noticed you have left alot of stupid comments on forums, and im sure this is because you want to have the most post. but if i see too much more of these lil 2 word replies ill just reset ur post count okay?
Back to top Go down
Trisha
Trisha

PostSubject: Re: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 am

Sure i guess lolz To say the truth i dont rlly care about the posts xD
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Lol. I tried logging on the server and I was confusseedd.

And how is everybody? Im back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use this client to properly connect   Use this client to properly connect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use this client to properly connect
Page 1 of 1