Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Play Legit

Hello And Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums, Formerly Known As SkorgeScape :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Notice
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» new gfx of mine
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm by XsnipesX

» We need more players!~
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» John..
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» John's Runescape Progress x)
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» Sniper's Runescape Progress
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm by Sniper

» ~Sniper's Selling/Buying List~
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Sniper

» Some of my custom backgrounds :-)
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm by =*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

» [PENDING]Lachies Mod Application
READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Lachlan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Spencer
READ "Use of the forums" I_vote_lcapREAD "Use of the forums" I_voting_barREAD "Use of the forums" I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
READ "Use of the forums" I_vote_lcapREAD "Use of the forums" I_voting_barREAD "Use of the forums" I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Sniper
toyboat4
Lachlan
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
XsnipesX
Trisha
=*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

READ "Use of the forums"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
Owner
Owner
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥

READ "Use of the forums" Empty
PostSubject: READ "Use of the forums"   READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Before you use this thread, make sure that it is important. Nothing random like "hello everyone how is your day", etc. For an example, this thread is mainly for the Owner and Co-Owner to make announcements. Remember that there are other threads that may fit your post, so don't just aim for the thread that's on the top of the forum board.

Missusing any sort of thread can get you into trouble and have your points/posts deducted. And even a possible ban.

Do not make replies on threads such as "lol" "k" "thats cool". Make it necessary, we have a chatbox for that kind of talk! So useless replies can also get you into trouble.

Back to top Go down
Trisha
Trisha

READ "Use of the forums" Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ "Use of the forums"   READ "Use of the forums" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm

u should probly lock this
Back to top Go down

READ "Use of the forums"
Page 1 of 1