Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums. Please Vote For Our Server At http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=29174
Why Play Legit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Play Legit

Hello And Welcome To Why Play Legit Forums, Formerly Known As SkorgeScape :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Notice
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» new gfx of mine
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm by XsnipesX

» We need more players!~
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm by ♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥

» John..
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» John's Runescape Progress x)
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am by ♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

» Sniper's Runescape Progress
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm by Sniper

» ~Sniper's Selling/Buying List~
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Sniper

» Some of my custom backgrounds :-)
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm by =*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

» [PENDING]Lachies Mod Application
How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm by Lachlan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Spencer
How to get people to vote. I_vote_lcapHow to get people to vote. I_voting_barHow to get people to vote. I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
How to get people to vote. I_vote_lcapHow to get people to vote. I_voting_barHow to get people to vote. I_vote_rcap 
♥»ฬpL«Dare™♥
Sniper
toyboat4
Lachlan
♥»ฬpL«ryaи™♥
XsnipesX
Trisha
=*^*=InitialSAW=*^*=

How to get people to vote.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trisha
Trisha

How to get people to vote. Empty
PostSubject: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Well i have came up with an idea of getting everyone to vote :) well the thing is one of the staff will make a new topic Call Vote and ill make a vote pnt shop every time some one votes they will take a picture of them voting and yeah thats the main goal and they earn 1pnt to there name and i and some one els random that wana do it will take the responsbity of checking each day and giving point and we will be asking for staff suport to be giving the item that they want by there points so thats all if the staff agrees its a preety darn good idea so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Wouldn't work, people can cheat by just taking screenies and just repost them over and over
Back to top Go down
Trisha
Trisha

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 pm

naa ill probly look at the changes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sniper
Forums Mod
Forums Mod
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 am

You wouldn't be in charge, lol.
Back to top Go down
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥
Co Owner
Co Owner
♥»ฬpL«נ๑ħи™♥

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 am

hm, idk about this because most items people would want would be donar items im sure if me and ryan discuss it MAYBE we can do it if we find out like items u get fdor certain amount of votes etcetc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to vote.   How to get people to vote. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get people to vote.
Page 1 of 1